Thursday, September 3, 2009

Flynt’s new toy!

Yesterday was Flynt’s birthday.  Although his b-day partay is this Sunday, I decided it just wasn’t right to not get b-day presents on your b-day!  In other words, I was afraid he would see his present from me because it was a little bit too big to gift wrap.  You have to understand my man to understand why I chose this particular gift….he loves to work in our yard!  I mean, he’ll go out early in the morning and not come in until after dark….even in our wonderful southern humidity.  He will walk miles and miles in one day, carrying stuff he has clipped or cut down.  Back and forth, back and forth.  I don’t see how he does it.  So I decided that if ever there was somebody that needed a wheel barrow, it was Flynt.  So here I go to the store to make my purchase for the wheel barrow….and I find out that a wheel barrow if almost as pricey as a pull along cart that hooks to the back of a riding lawn mower!  Well, that was a no brainer….the “u-haul it”  as we’ve named it, came home with me.  So you better believe  he was out there today mowing the grass with his new toy right behind him.  He looked so cute.  So you know me,  picture time!  I don’t think he really was too crazy about my idea, but he went along.Flynt3 (1 of 1)I thought Abby and Carlos would make the pic look that much better…..note to self…..Don’t mess with a man while he’s working……noted!

Flynt with  (1 of 1)  I didn’t have to tell him twice!!!  He was outta there!

Flynt 1 (1 of 1) That’s a happy man.

0 comments: