Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Birthday Bash of the year!

What do you do on Labor Day?  You have a birthday party of course!  Boy, did we partay!  Aint no party like a “surprise” party cause a “surprise” party don’t stop!  Actually, there really wasn’t a surprise to it at all.  Flynt knew about it the whole time.  We just kept calling it a “surprise” party because it was originally supposed to be one.  It got a few laughs, what can I say!  I love my family.  They mean the world to me.  We had so much fun!  My little kitchen was just a buzzing with chit chat and laughter.  Life just doesn’t get any better than this.    We had people from Texas, Alabama, and dont’ forget Mississippi.  I really wanted Flynt to feel special on his day.  I’ve never seen a man work harder than he does.  He does without so that his family can have what they need…..so I wanted to do this for him.  Oh, by the way, he loves me very, very, very much!

 

Mississippi State won their 1st game of the season with their new head coach……Flynt was wearing his colors proudly.  At the time of the party, Ole Miss was playing their 1st game of the season…..they also won.  Adam was wearing his colors proudly.  We are a house devided when it comes to Ole Miss and State.  We cope.  hehehehe.  Even Houston High School won…..my gosh, could it get any more interesting than this.  I am sure this year will be another year to remember (or forget).  I wonder.  O, I need to get back to the partay……     

 

037 050 042 046

053

I’m really not sure what’s going on here, but I think it had something to do with Paul and a light and a cup, maybe!055

 

 

 

Brother and sister moment…059

oooweeee, love me some baby footsies!

066

the best cook around….period……just don’t make her mad or she’ll give you this face…..unless she’s really interested in what someone else is saying….like the next image….

068

Couldn’t say a word without her hands…..but I love her ….she’s carrying my grandbaby…..I think we shall call him…..Jekeldrick!  Just kidding….you had to be there….for now it’s “sweet pea”.

069

 

070 061 073 076

091 093 004 094

099

Flynt said he couldn’t have had a better day, so thank you to all who came to celebrate with us.  You all have a very special place in our hearts.

0 comments: