Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New Family Members? (or not!)

There we were (Flynt and myself).....minding our own business, enjoying a night of TV, not thinking about much, just trying to wind down another day. About eleven o'clock, here comes our children(21 & 17)....home. I heard this sound that only EXCITED children make(this is where I should have held my breath because I should, by now, know that when my children make that sound....here comes trouble!). The next thing I see is not one but two puppies! Where did these come from.....IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR DRIVEWAY....Jess and Caleb found them laying together in the driveway of our home. I would like to know who put them there. I have a bone to pick with you!!! Of course, by the time they got to me, Jess and Caleb are totally in love with them. What in the world do you do in the middle of the night when two totally cute little puppies come (they hope) to live with you? Well, you give them some milk and find a box and put them in the washroom, that's what you do. In the morning they are still just as cute as you remember them from the night before. After calling around....nobody knows anything! Do you think it is possible that someone decided we need more love in our lives? That's what Jessica thinks. Needless to say, we had to record how cute they are:

Caleb loves being licked!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
He's a little camera shy.
Photobucket
It's OK Abbey....you're still number one.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Is that a smile I see?
Photobucket

Photobucket
This is the look that you get when you think you've won the battle!
Photobucket

0 comments: