Friday, July 10, 2009

Brittany and Chase

I can truly say "A great time was to be had by all"! I love my job....I know I keep saying this, but it's TRUE. Brittany and Chase were married at Brittany's parents home in Gore Springs. It is an amazing place...very secluded (which is my kinda place), and very lovely. Cheryl and Lewis, you did a wonderful job getting everything ready for Brittany and Chase's big day.

Photobucket
Brittany and Chase are such a fun couple.
Photobucket
Be sure you notice the goldfish in the arrangements! What a great idea! Don't ya just love the simplicity...it actually makes such a statement.
Photobucket
I love how romantic a silhouette of the bride and groom can be. I snapped a quick one of Brittany and her dad just before they were about to walk down the isle. It's great to capture those moments.
Photobucket
"Love, pure and simple". I am so glad I got to spend the day with you guys. I hope your lives together are filled with much happiness.

0 comments: