Thursday, July 9, 2009

Michelle and Josh

It all started when I took Rebbecca's senior pictures last October. Michelle, her sister came along with her and we started talking....the next thing I know, I'm taking Michelle and Josh's engagement pictures....and then it seemed like it was time for their wedding. It was great. Their colors were lime and aqua. Beautiful. Michelle wore her gorgeous jet black hair in an elegant style with a wedding flower behind her ear. She was stunning...that's sums it up...STUNNING!

Josh was wonderful...I think he had a smile on his face most of the day. Thanks, Josh for being so easy to work with. Your groomsmen were a blast!!!

By the way, I need to give a shout out to my best second shooter in the world, Caleb! Thanks a bunch, dude. You'rrrrrrre great!

Photobucket
Don't ya just love window light!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I always like to put together a collage for my couples. It adds a little sumpin' sumpin' ya know.
Photobucket

0 comments: