Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Emily and Jess: Married

I love, love, love weddings!  I guess I better love weddings since that is part of my job description.  But I have to say something:  it just doesn’t seem like work when you’re having so much fun.  I thank God everyday that He has allowed me to do something I love and get paid to do it.  I am truly blessed!

Emily and Jess are a great couple.  We (Jessica and myself) had a great time.  Emily made us feel right at home. By the way, thanks, Emily, for the barbeque at lunch…it was the best!  Emily is one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met, not to mention her traffic stopping, drop dread, good looks!  And believe me, Jess is equally good looking with his tall frame and handsome-ness (is that even a word?).

I was so excited when Emily and Jess said they wanted to do a “first look”.  It makes the day go so smoothly.  These images say “Hello beautiful, I want to make you my bride…today!”

024026  030008 Midnight 010 Porcelain 012 Old West 014 Seventies     036 041 084 085 093 094

Did I lie?????  Heavens NO!  Just look at this image of Jess….HANDSOME.003

Photographers aren’t just photographers.  Sometimes they are what they need to be in whatever situation they find themselves in….florist, maybe?  Oh, yes, we certainly don’t need to forget about the fabulous Carol.  She was a god send for the day.  I wish I had her at every wedding.  She was the go-to gal.  Thanks so much, Carol. 130 511

Having a whole lotta fun!215 217 

The cutest, cutie pies you’ve ever seen or what?  Yes.  Jess grabbed this shot of me doing what I do.220 502 

Love the grain of this image and the strength of these guys.016

Jess and his buddies went somewhere the night before….but we won’t talk about that…..this was their mode of transportation….can you say “COOL”!?!518     

Check out this collage.  Emily did an awesome job with the details.001

0 comments: