Saturday, August 1, 2009

Jessica

It's Saturday night and all that's on TV is "The Mummy". Everybody in my family had something to do but me. Don't you feel sad for poor little ole me? Hahaha. I started out watching "The Mummy" but I got bored....you can only watch that sort of thing so many times before you just want to go nuts, ya know? So, I decided to post some pics of Jessica, my beautiful daughter, whom I am so very proud of. I can't begin to tell you how many times we've been told that we look alike....huh? I don't get it! We don't even have the same hair color! Oh well, internet, you can tell me what you think...OK? I think she could have had a future as a model.....the mama in me. Isn't she gorgeous!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She is really thinking about cutting her hair!
Photobucket

I think she wears it well!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

DOWN, BOYS, DOWN!!!
Photobucket


Last but certainly not least....you go girl.....make yo mama proud!
Photobucket

0 comments: