Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hey Internet....
Happy New Year!!!! I know I'm only 14 days late...but, I've got some exciting news for you. I have been working on a new website for the past...um...let me see...seems like forever....but it's finally finished! And to celebrate my new website I am having a contest! My very first contest! And you guys can't let me down now can you!

My new website has a "Testimonials" page on it. I need testimonials to put on it. So, I need everyone who has had photography work done with me to submit a testimonial about Bridget Sharp Photography. Write as much as you want. Or you may just write a few lines. Whatever feels best to you.

Your testimonial will be put in a drawing to be held on January 21, 2009 at 6:00pm central time. That's when I will announce the winner!
So, what is the prize? Well, I'm glad you asked...it is a one hour photo session....free of charge!!! That's a $60.00-$100.00 value! So, if you are one of my brides, that could mean a first anniversary session...or if your one of my families, that could mean a free Christmas card session for 2009, or if you're expecting a baby soon, (you know who I'm talking to!), that could mean a free baby's first photo session!
I can't wait to hear from everyone!

When you are ready to submit your testimonial, just go to bridgetsharpphotography.com.
Go to the "Contact" page and send me your testimonial. I will enter it into the contest from there. Hope to hear from you soon!
Bridget

0 comments: