Friday, October 17, 2008

Abbey All Dressed Up!

Well, here I am sitting in front of my computer thinking of all the editing that I need to be doing! But a girl's gotta have fun right? I thought I would show everybody what one of my most favorite people in the world looks like when she comes from the beauty shop!!!! This is our Abbey....and yes, I did refer to her as a person...she doesn't think she's a dog....doesn't want to have anything to do with dogs.....just her people. We love her. Doesn't she look wonderful all dressed up in bows, bandannas and toe nail polish! Of course we had just got home from her groomer when I took this because Abbey is a country girl, she'll not have any of that girly look...those bows were off within 30 minutes of being at home. She will, however, leave her bandanna on only because I know she loves me and I like it when she has her bandanna on, ha ha. She has a whole wardrobe full....five or six for every season all thanks to Nancy, Abbey's groomer.
Come on everybody give me some feed back. I would love to hear from you or if you have a picture of your most favorite let me see!

Photobucket

0 comments: