Saturday, March 29, 2008

Meet Bridget

Hey! My name is Bridget Sharp.
For years, it seemed everyone was telling me "You should start doing this (photography) for a living!" To which I would say "I'm enjoying what I do,
if I go into business, I won't love it like I do now!" Well, God really does have a plan for our lives, doesn't He! I thank God for the opportunities He's given me.

Years later, here I sit, upgrading my website that I single handedly built from the ground up!
Go Me!!! Not only do I take senior pictures, but wedding are my specialty now!
I also take family, banquet, anniversary and childrens portraits.

A word about weddings... two people committing their lives to one another and to God is such a precious time. I take that very seriously.
Nothing can replace those moments. I combine a "Classic" and "Photojounalistic" style of photography that appeals to everybody.
Their photos will tell a story of the bride and groom's wedding day.
To remind them of all the passion, all the love, all the jitters, the very essence of "their day" years later.

I love photography and I love having my own photography business. The shutter bug bit, and bit hard several years ago.
I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store! I know it'll be great!
To God be all the glory!



0 comments: